PASSIONATE IN OUR PURSUITS.
OBSESSED WITH SOLVING PEOPLE PUZZLES.
teams that scale.
- If she’s not in the US, she’s probably in Wegbe, Ghana working with Happy Kids Foundation, a locally-rooted NGO she stumbled into and fell in love with.
- Cassie had to wear an eye patch for most of 3rd grade – a rope snapped intro her right eye, but alas, it healed 20/20!
- Yoga is her alone time, get calm time, and work it all out time.
- Marcia is a Swiss Miss by virtue of boarding school in Switzerland. She raced special slalom in the alps as a child.
- Marcia’s first job was selling computers door to door in Denver, CO. She happened to knock on a recruiting firm’s door. Instead of selling them a computer, they recruited her to work for them and she never looked back.
- Early mornings she can be found running after her huskies in the hills near her Southern California home.
- I'm freaked out by static shock, latex balloons and clowns. As a child, my TV time was ruled by Sesame Street, Star Trek and WWF. It explains a lot.
- Parallelograms that don’t have 90 degree-angled corners make me uneasy. They’re just wrong.
- I believe in parallel universes. There’s got to be one out there where ALL chocolate is good for you.
- A sports nut since youth, her notebooks were full of baseball, basketball and hockey statistics.
- Lindsay was a ballerina as a kid and went on to instruct + perform in local circus arts scene (and teach children’s yoga).
- I absolutely hate roller coasters! Free falling is the most horrible feeling on earth. I will not change my mind on this. Another thing I hate is cockroaches. But I love spiders.
- My favorite thing to do is make people laugh. I will do almost anything to get someone to smile or giggle if they are blue. Some early inspirations include the Amanda Show and Spongebob.
- I love animals. This is sometimes an issue, because my roommate works at an animal hospital and brings dogs home every once in awhile and I want to keep all of them. The last one who visited never left. Whoops!
- Cat named Midna (love affair with video games like Monster Hunter & The Elder Scrolls)
- He’s loved sports most of his life which led him to 10 years of competitive volleyball
- His ancestry is tracked back to the original passenger list on the Mayflower
- Loves improv and is loaded with impressions and accents that even surprise himself
- Animal lover. She’s had 6 dogs, 8 cats, 3 birds, 2 bunnies, 6 ducks, 5 turtles, 1 bearded dragon (and more).
- Incredibly clumsy navigating day to day life; but no broken bones yet!
- Find her selling hand-poured candles at markets, making art, or pouring drinks at Carpinteria’s local wine bar on her off time.