Strivr offers an end-to-end, VR-based immersive learning platform that changes how people around the world train, learn, and perform. With a mission to elevate performance through an immersive experience, they are redefining an industry in real time and shaping the future of learning.
As a Solutions Architect, you will architect the training solutions for Strivr customers. You will serve Strivr’s growing roster of enterprise customers in the ideation, creation, and execution of immersive training solutions. Strivr's Solutions Architects play a vital role in the success of a fast-growing company and must be willing and able to adapt to daily challenges.
You Can Expect To:
- Lead new and existing Strivr customers through Strivr’s content creation processes.
- Plan and implement project plans that align with customer needs, resource availability, and Strivr product capabilities.
- Manage day-to-day creative efforts and project timelines, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, internal project team, and 3rd party resources.
- Obtain customer alignment and approval on all major creative deliverables.
- Serve as a customer advocate, ensuring their needs are prioritized and met.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure teams are kept informed of project progress – escalating issues as necessary to the proper stakeholder.
- Follow the onboarding process of up to 6 weeks where colleague shadowing & support will be required to ensure full comprehension is gained of company process, best practices, etc. in order to best support the customer.
Is This You?
- 3-5 years of experience working in project management, client strategy, and consulting
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Proven experience building relationships with professionals at all organizational levels, internally and externally.
- Positive & humble person who works with passion and is energized by solving difficult problems.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, comfortable pivoting with constantly shifting priorities, initiatives, etc.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, in various stages, as part of a cross-functional team.
- Ability to present with confidence and conviction to customers on the fly.
- Experience with project management software.
- Experience working in SmartSheet is a plus.
- Exhibits presence, poise, and professionalism in emails, calls, and in-person meetings.
- Extremely organized, diligent, detail-oriented, and thrives in ambiguity.
- Comfortable presenting in a large group.
- Willingness to travel up 20%.
- Proven experience managing complex content creation deliverables and processes.
- Proven experience in a live-action production.