At the intersection of technology, science, business, and sports, Strivr offers the leading VR-based immersive learning platform that is changing the way employees train, learn, and perform. Strivr’s immersive platform is the enterprise’s bridge to the Metaverse. With a vision to elevate performance through immersive experience, we are redefining an industry in real-time and shaping the future of workforce development.
About Strivr’s engineering team:
Strivr’s engineering teams develop immersive experience software and a cloud-based software platform that powers the creation, management, and experience of immersive learning with a unique level of insights and predictive analytics. The platform is scalable, secure, and compliant which is critical to making our customers and users successful on our platform. They are a remote-first engineering team distributed across the nation. In addition to their six company values of Dignity + Inclusivity, Transparency, Customer-Focus, Evolution, Accountability and The Team, they index on strong communication skills, a growth mindset, responsibility and ownership, and a collaborative and respectful work culture.
Design and build tools and templates for Strivr’s applications, APIs, services, development and deployment systems as they scale up the organization. As a DevOps & Infrastructure Engineer at Strivr, you’ll have the opportunity to evolve services deployment best practices including a robust and efficient automation and deployment pipelines. You will ensure the reliable continuous deployments for the services in Strivr’s cloud platform. Your mission is to enhance how they build, release, and deploy our products and cloud services in internal and production environments.
Great candidates are able to make progress in an ambiguous environment, collaborate well with others, are good listeners, and are able to get working solutions in the face of conflicting ideas.
- Work on our build and release pipelines + streamline the creation and maintenance of those pipelines
- Work with product and platform engineering teams to develop, implement and support automated integration and deployment pipelines
- Add instrumentation, monitor and develop dashboards that track metrics related to development and deployment pipelines
- Deploy cloud services in public cloud platforms like Google Cloud, and across multiple environments (production, staging, dev/test)
Is this You?
At minimum, you have
- Expert-level coding skills in scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Bash, or similar languages
- Experience with cloud computing platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Experience with Azure DevOps or similar CI/CD systems like Gitlab or CircleCI
- Experience with containerization platforms/technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Effective collaboration with multiple engineering teams and third-party software platforms to come up with solutions that reduce the operational burden but are cost efficient
And it would be highly preferred if you also come with
- A deep understanding of CI/CD systems, and experience with building and deploying services for .Net, Unity, Java applications and services
- Experience building infrastructure to support eservice deployments and monitoring of services for observability
- A solid understanding of networking and security: DNS, load balancing, proxies, TLS/certificates, VPC, bastion hosts, key management systems (KMS)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent related experience