Growth Marketing Manager
At the intersection of technology, science, business, and sports, Strivr offers the leading VR-based immersive learning platform that is changing the way employees train, learn, and perform. Strivr’s immersive platform is the enterprise’s bridge to the Metaverse. With a vision to elevate performance through immersive experience, we are redefining an industry in real-time and shaping the future of workforce development.
Drive awareness and pipeline revenue growth within their target market of large enterprises and Fortune 1000 companies in the US and Canada. As a data-driven marketer, you will bring strong project management skills, relentlessly seek to optimize, stay at the cutting edge of modern digital marketing practices, and have an unbridled passion for working hand-in-hand with sales teams.
Strivr is a smart and creative team of senior marketers who are passionate about making a meaningful impact. They lean in to support one another across many team initiatives, making the time to celebrate each other’s personal goals and interests, and helping each other grow in our respective careers. This role is 60% focused on ABM marketing, followed by partner marketing with at least 20% of your time for your Strivr passion initiatives.
You Can Expect To:
- Take day-to-day ownership of demand gen programs: You will plan execute and support end-to-end programs, such as webinars, email, and paid media campaigns.
- Assist with ABM at scale: Deliver high touch marketing campaigns to drive new business and renewals.
- Help grow their partner program: Play an important role in defining and executing marketing strategies, including the development and roll-out of key enablement programs.
- Data Driven reporting and measurement: Own key revenue and business tracking metrics across the marketing and sales funnel.
Is This You?
- 5+ Years of B2B demand generation and marketing program experience
- Proven track record of defining and executing marketing strategies that deliver against funnel metrics and KPI’s
- Demonstrated understanding of CRM, marketing automation, SEM, account based marketing, performance marketing, and email marketing tactics and technology
- Experience working with Sales teams, including joint planning and execution, driving disciplined lead follow-up and earning trust as a strategic business partner
- Experience scaling through agency and contractor resources
- Deep understanding of lead management and sales funnel management
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while all providing roll-up reports to senior management
- Excellent project management skills and capacity to manage complex projects at once.
- Experience marketing to large enterprises, Fortune 1,000 companies
- Startup experience
- Experience pulling actionable insights from complex data sets.
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot and ABM platforms such as Demandbase, Terminus or 6Sense.