Senior Technical Talent Acquisition Manager
Strivr is using immersive technologies like Virtual Reality (VR) to redefine the way people learn and train for everyday moments in their jobs. Our vision is to empower people to perform at their best by combining real-world experience with cutting-edge technology. With Strivr spearheading the future of human performance and training, it’s an exciting time to make a big impact!
Born out of Stanford University and its world-renowned Virtual Human Interaction Lab, Strivr aims to improve human performance and is used by Fortune 500 companies and elite sports teams worldwide. We have empowered over 200,000 individuals (and counting) to improve with VR since our launch in 2015. The Strivr team includes industry leaders that have been studying and building VR for 20+ years, data scientists, instructional designers, and former pro athletes. As a culture, we are scrappy, smart, and fearless.
At Strivr, their People team focuses on empowering Strivr’s to be happy, thriving employees. Their talent team provides a positive candidate experience while partnering closely with our teams to find the best talent.
You will lead the talent acquisition function for Strivr - partnering closely with all the teams to identify and attract passionate individuals who want to make an impact in helping others become better at what they do. We’re looking for a senior talent acquisition manager that has experience with the full life cycle of a candidate with a keen eye for strong, aligned talent along with an understanding of our business needs.
You Can Expect To:
- Partner with hiring managers to define recruiting plans and hiring strategies
- Manage the pipeline for both passive and active candidates - including actively sourcing for high priority roles to offer acceptance
- Maintain a positive candidate experience with an emphasis on timely and transparent communication along with an understanding of alignment of motivations to being a Strivr
- Leverage data throughout the process to drive improvements/changes to hiring strategies
- Be a brand ambassador for Strivr and an advocate for candidates
Is This You?
- 3+ years of experience in full life cycle recruiting for technical roles (engineering, product, data science)
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment and be flexible with changes
- Highly proficient with ATS and G-Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Talent Acquisition Strategy Template (TAST)
- Proven ability to source, attract, and engage both active and passive candidates
- Work on special projects with the People Team