Customer Support Rep
At the intersection of technology, science, business, and sports, Strivr offers an end-to-end, VR-based immersive learning platform that changes the way people around the world train, learn, and perform. With a mission to elevate performance through an immersive experience, they are redefining an industry in real-time and shaping the future of learning.
Strivr was founded in 2015 out of Stanford University’s Virtual Human Interaction Lab, using the football field as its proving ground. Since then, they have quickly expanded from the athlete to the enterprise, partnering with leading Fortune 500 companies, including Walmart, Verizon, and Fidelity, to innovate and elevate employee development.
More than just content inside a headset, immersive learning provides realistic, high-impact experiences driven by L&D experts, instructional designers, data scientists, and immersive content specialists. Strivr offers the only end-to-end solution available today, bringing together the software, hardware, content, and services needed to deliver practical training at scale.
Recognized by Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020 and named one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces 2019, they take pride in our passion for innovation, and they use that energy to fuel our work. Their culture thrives on teamwork, grit, transparency, and impact and celebrates every win. It’s an exciting time to join their fast-growing team!
Strong customer service is one of STRIVR’s key strengths that promotes loyalty. STRIVR is looking for someone with good written and verbal communication and troubleshooting skills who can maintain the standards of friendliness and helpfulness while supporting STRIVR’s enterprise customer base. You would also provide proactive support by way of identifying trends in support items, developing proactive solutions, and providing valuable customer feedback to the product team.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience resolving a myriad of customer challenges across email, phone, and chat. This role is tailor-made for someone who is a natural problem solver with high technical acumen and friendly demeanor. This role is for someone who can guide customers from problem to solution, uncovering the root of the challenge(s).
You Can Expect To:
- Provide customers with real-time solutions
- Effectively provide escalation-level support
- Effectively escalate up higher-level tickets
- Contribute to updating external support documentation
- Contribute to internal product and support knowledge sharing
- Be a channel from the customer to the product team and provide accurate and useful feedback to the product management team
- Identify opportunities to streamline the current support process to increase efficiency
Is This You?
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a friendly demeanor
- 2+ recent years in a customer service role supporting a technology product (i.e mobile device, tablet, game system)
- Over the phone support
- Previously used a support desk tool (SFDC Service Cloud preferred, but Zendesk, Freshdesk, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Tech-savvy – able to learn how to troubleshoot technical issues while navigating multiple systems
- Highly organized and diligent – you work with urgency while keeping a poised and friendly demeanor
- On-your-feet critical thinking
- Time management and prioritization skills