Manager, Talent Acquisition
Strivr is using immersive technologies like Virtual Reality (VR) to redefine the way people learn and train for everyday moments in their jobs. Their vision: Empower people to perform at their best by combining real-world experience with cutting-edge technology. Their culture is scrappy, smart and fearless.
This is a Series B company creating the future of employee learning. Work for Mina, VP People - known for her authenticity and commitment to building a people-first culture. Expect to be coached, empowered, and challenged. You’ll be a player/coach expected to run full-cycle recruitment, and empower junior recruiter(s) for which you’d hire, to do the same!
Founded in 2015 out of Stanford, the company is led by industry experts that have been studying and building VR for 20+ years. They archetype new L&D programs - from training content, delivery, management, and measurement of VR-based learning. As such, recruiting is dynamic and strategic. This is a role for a Recruiter who wants to be a business partner - influencer, challenger, collaborator, and educator.
Lead Talent Acquisition at Strivr, a category-creating company in the Metaverse. They’re looking for a Manager of Recruiting that has been a strategic business partner and developed talent acquisition programs to recruit diverse talent that thinks better together resulting in better business outcomes.
You Can Expect To:
- Act as a strategic business partner to hiring managers to develop recruiting strategies, determine metrics, and candidate experience
- Grow, manage, and scale recruiting teams and programs
- Co-lead and co-develop key recruiting initiatives for diversity and inclusion, employee branding, and other programs
- Manage the pipeline for both passive and active candidates - including actively sourcing for high priority roles to offer acceptance
- Maintain a positive candidate experience with an emphasis on timely and transparent communication along with an understanding of alignment of motivations to being a Strivr
- Bring strong analytical skills and ability to identify key metrics to be able to measure and scale recruiting programs
- Be a brand ambassador for Strivr and an advocate for candidates
Is This You?
- Ability to influence leaders and impact organizational change using data
- Self-aware, authenticity in communication, with a growth mind-set
- Experience in owning and driving full life-cycle recruiting for technical roles (engineering, product, data science)
- Proficient in full life cycle recruiting experience (scheduling > sourcing > managing pipeline > closing)
- A solid sense of initiative, ownership, and comfortable navigating in ambiguity
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to drive consensus across key stakeholders
- You are fluent in tech platforms and Highly proficient with ATS and G-Suite
- Passion for, or experience in growing, managing, and scaling a recruiting team
- Work on special projects with the VP, People