Head of Marketing
SuperAwesome is making the internet safer for younger audiences. Their platform is used by hundreds of companies to enable over twelve billion kid-safe digital transactions across advertising, community and parental consent every month. SuperAwesome has pioneered the kidtech sector, delivering engagement with the under-16 audience built around privacy and responsibility. With the support of Epic Games, their parent company, SuperAwesome is on an incredible global growth trajectory.
SuperAwesome is looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to lead and grow their entire marketing function, including working closely with marketing and comms teams at Epic Games. You will be responsible for the strategy and execution of B2B marketing in close collaboration with executive leadership and commercial teams.
With their focus on large brands, content owners and their agencies, marketing needs to be at the center of creating and delivering content, research, initiatives and collateral to support global sales teams.
This opportunity is ideal for someone who has worked in fast-paced, high-growth environments in enterprise technology, digital media, AdTech, MarTech or similar organizations. Experience running multi-discipline teams including Product Marketing, Content, Brand, Lead Generation and Research, is essential. The ideal candidate must be self motivated and collaborative.
What You'll Do
● Own the outcome of SuperAwesome’s marketing
● Build and execute strategy for all marketing to customers, partners and industry stakeholders
● Lead a growing marketing team, providing leadership and people management for a rockstar team plus recruit key contributors. Foster an awesome team atmosphere
● Educate internal teams and deploy Account Based Marketing to acquire and grow strategic
● Use your superb presentation and writing skills, and ability to explain complex concepts to internal and external audiences with varying degrees of expertise. You also provide coaching on these skills to your team and provide quality control for marketing team outputs
● Create and maintain a successful brand image across SuperAwesome's sites, collateral and positioning
● Collaborate with SuperAwesome’s CEO and CRO on marketing content and strategy
● Collaborate with executive leadership and Epic Games
● Work with digital privacy experts, ensuring the company's positioning and content is aligned with their policies and positions on data privacy
● Acquire and manage outside firms, as needed, for regional growth and specific initiatives
● Own the marketing budget, managing and optimizing investments to drive business
● Execute in multiple markets, including US, UK, Germany and France.
Who You Are
● You have 10+ years of experience in marketing leadership in a relevant enterprise field
● You are a great people manager and have developed junior personnel into stars
● You have a clear understanding of frameworks to drive corporate marketing goals and KPIs
● You have experience working with the advertising industry. Experience in gaming or the youth
audience is a plus
● You move fast, are focused on delivering results, and have a track record of leading marketing for
companies that dominate a category
● You are curious, customer-centric, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative
● You are resilient and encourage the team around you to be the same when programs don’t go to plan
● You have the ability to creatively solve problems in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
● You are self-motivated with a bias toward action; you won’t be afraid to step in when needed
● You have the highest degree of professional ethics and integrity
● Fully paid Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
● 401K with 5% company match + profit sharing pension
● Unlimited PTO and 10+ holidays
● Family Leave up to 4 weeks fully paid plus 4 weeks of reduced hours at full pay to accommodate
transition back to work
● Pregnancy Leave 8 weeks full pay following the birth of the child
● Culture & Wellness regular team off-sites, lunches, wellness events and learning opportunities