Senior Product Marketing Manager
Observe.AI, a leader in Contact Center AI, transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance by helping top brands analyze 100% of calls and streamline quality assurance workflows. With Observe.AI, businesses transcribe every call with high accuracy and coach agents while gaining full visibility into their customer service operations. Observe.AI brings the power of agent assistance, automatic speech recognition, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to modern contact centers and their frontline teams.
Founded by Swapnil Jain, Akash Singh, and Sharath Keshava Narayana in 2017, Observe.AI is led with action and innovation, a customer first mindset, and a culture of transparency.
Observe.AI is trusted by more than 150 customers and partners, including Root Insurance, Alcon Laboratories, Tripadvisor, and Pearson. Backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator, Observe.AI’s headquarters is in San Francisco with an office in Bangalore, India.
Build the go-to-market strategies and campaigns that engage, educate and grow Observe.AI customers for current and new vertical expansion.
You Can Expect To:
- Work across Sales, Marketing, and Product to create high-quality technical collateral such as product one-sheets, technology briefs, buyer’s guides, explainer blogs, and more.
- Launch and own new monthly product webinar series to boost activation and retention on new product features among prospects and users. An opportunity for a creative-minded PMM to shine.
- Create fun and engaging product strategy briefs and present to internal stakeholders. Evangelize product roadmap and upcoming features to Sales and CS teams.
- Own relationship with the most influential analysts in our market such as Gartner, Forrester, and more. Drive AR program toward Contact Center AI category creation.
Is This You?
- 5-7+ years of product marketing experience (or related experience) in an enterprise-focused B2B company
- Experience marketing a technical product, AI experience a plus.
- Demonstrable history of analyzing customer and product data to make decisions
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding deck-building and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or technology