Director of Talent Acquisition
Digital Knack is a proud recruiting partner to Observe.AI.
What’s interesting about the company and team
- Observe.AI is scaling fast, with its voice AI Platform being trusted by more than 150 customers and backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, Ngp Capital, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures and Y-Combinator.
- The company is in a growth phase (hyper!) and industry (AI) that is highly appealing to prospective candidates in this competitive hiring market.
- They take pride in being a People-First culture that thrives in autonomy, growth and creative thought leadership. They value personal development, working smart, and humble collaboration.
What’s interesting about this opportunity
- You’ll get to build the playbook! Be it tools, processes or programs that optimize the team’s org structure and productivity while shaping the company’s hiring culture, anyone joining the team now will be instrumental in making it all happen.
- You’ll be a true partner and advisor to the business, stretching both your strategic and tactical muscles daily.
- While you and your team will only handle US-based hiring, you’ll be part of an international HR and Talent Acquisition team so there’s opportunity for collaboration on projects on a global scale.
What’s in your toolkit
- At minimum, you’ve recruited for roles varied in type and level with recruiting metrics as part of your operational DNA. As a bonus, you’ve done so at a fast-growth startup which means you can operate well with a lot of change and ambiguity.
- You’re ready to lead, or ready to level-up by leading a bigger team or an earlier-stage recruiting function. As a bonus, you’ve managed vendors such as recruiting platforms and agencies.
- You thrive in the consultative vs transactional. To you, it’s not just about how many reqs you can fill and how fast. If helping your company hit their hiring goals by bringing elegant solutions to chaos is your jam, then let’s talk.