Integrations Engineering Lead
Observe.AI is scaling fast, with its voice AI Platform being trusted by more than 150 customers and backed by Menlo Ventures, Next47, Ngp Capital, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures and Y-Combinator. The company is in a growth phase (hyper!) and industry (AI) that is bringing highly innovative real-world solutions to-market.
They take pride in being a People-First culture that thrives in autonomy, growth and creative thought leadership. They value personal development, working smart, and humble collaboration.
3 things to know about this role
- This is a people and functional leadership role under the Professional Services Team within the Customer Success Org at Observe.AI. While we need you to be able and willing to perform hands-on technical integrations yourself, your focus will be largely on ensuring your team’s success in the present while establishing tools and processes that can scale.
- Observe.AI’s technical integrations are rooted in ensuring successful data transfers between systems - often with a customer’s CcaaS - involving APIs, PI, SFTPs, webhooks S3 Cross Account Replications or other available methods of data transfer.
- Internally (at Observe.AI), you will work closely with Sales Engineering, Customer Success, Engineering & Product. Externally (with the customers) you will work closely with their Engineers, IT Teams and Project Managers and are ultimately the main technical POC with newly onboarded customers.
3 key things we need you to come with
- Prior success in a technical role that’s customer-facing (with external customers) involving development , sales engineering or integration engineering for a SaaS/cloud-hosted solution with a strong understanding of how to enable data transfers between systems. Coming into this role, you would not be a stranger to the above-listed description of what Observe.AI’s integrations involve.
- Whether in title or responsibility, you’ve been a functional lead who is not only a trusted technical POC/SME for the customer in pre or post-sales activities, but you’ve also been the escalation POC for your own team. If you have direct people leadership experience, even better.
- You’ve always worked in a way that has an eye towards scaling and repeatability. You’ll know when to advise your team on what should be customized for the one, or built to scale for the many.
...and bonus points if
- You have direct experience with technical configurations involving CCaaS
- Are very current and comfortable scripting in Python, and working with JSON, AWS, and MongoDB