Learning Experience Designer
DeepHow is on a mission to revolutionize the way people in skilled trades are trained. Join an innovative startup that is transforming how workers in factories capture and distribute knowledge, combining Artificial Intelligence and User Experience. Top brands like ABInBev and Stanley Black & Decker know they must improve their onboarding & training programs to retain talent and provide better employee experiences. DeepHow's origin began at Siemens Labs with an HQ in Detroit and employees distributed nationwide. DeepHow is uniquely suited to bridge the gap between today's often manual skilled trades training and the future-forward, digital training experiences workers crave.
The Learning Experience Designer and Facilitator collaborates and consults with customers, learners, subject matter experts, and cross-functional team members to develop and implement plans to build eLearning and video contents that support customers’ training and learning objectives
You Can Expect To:
- Collaborate and consult with customers, learners, subject matter experts, and cross-functional team members to develop and implement plans to build eLearning and video contents that support customers’ training and learning objectives
- Interpret learning outcomes and objectives to translate those requirements into innovative and impactful learning experiences
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with support, development, implementation, and other customer management teams to identify and coordinate subject matter experts to develop and deliver educational content
- Edit and update video content using DeepHow platform for an internal and/or external audience
- Reviews and provides feedback on eLearning content created by customers
- Document processes and standardization related to content-creation workflows and best practices
- Meets deadlines consistently in a fast-paced environment with multiple assignments occurring simultaneously
Is This You?
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary to produce and deliver quality training programs
- Excellent time management skills to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced, technical environment
- Understanding of quality graphic design, ideally with experience working with graphic designers
- Advanced knowledge and detailed understanding of training theories, methodologies, and techniques, especially related to the use of technology in adult education is preferred