Senior Front-End Engineer
Senior Front-End Engineer - OSR Alliance
Join a fully and self-funded early-stage startup with a CEO / Founder who himself has a tech background and has worked at a Unicorn. They pride themselves in understanding the value of paying market salaries in addition to granting equity in the company you’ll be helping to grow. You’d be doing this all remotely, provided you are authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for sponsorship and can productively set your workday around PST regular business hours.
Our client is looking for a strong Senior Front-End Engineer who wants to jump in and build a product from the ground floor with experienced entrepreneurs and software engineers.
3 things to know about the team
- They’re highly driven by the desire to create a company - not just a product - and as such, are looking for a new fully-contributing teammate, not just another body to crank out code.
- It’s a very small, early-stage company, just approaching 10 in size. You’d be hire #2 or #3 on the Front-End team. That should both scare and excite you.
- They’re geo-distributed across the U.S. Where you choose to live/work is fine with them if it suits you.
3 things you can expect to accomplish within your first 6 months
- Contribute to product builds from planning to architecture to implementation; this includes working on at least one product’s front-end from near-inception
- Lead delivery and timelines by working with the UI / UX designers and the rest of the front and backend engineering team to drive results
- Contribute to the culture of this fairly new team, by practicing and promoting progressive engineering practices and the high desire to get stuff done and done well
3 key things we need you to come with
- Prior success being a self-driven front-end engineer who can collaborate well remotely
- React (required) + React Native (strong preference but not required) experience
- You’re obsessed with creating insanely good user experiences (non-negotiable)