The Processing Team of a leading precious metals company located in Woodland Hills, CA, is seeking a full-time Processor in the Individual Retirement Account (IRA) Services department. This position involves the preparation of IRA documents and correspondence, communicating directly with the sales team and financial institutions, as well as maintenance of confidential internal records.
- Prior experience with IRAs or other financial services
- High attention to detail with speed and accuracy in daily operations
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be personable, service-oriented, and respectful at all times; maintain a positive attitude
- Be flexible in daily assignments; multi-task with ease
- Be highly organized; able to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Maintain internal client records and confidential information
- Follow tasks through to completion; takes initiative and is willing go the extra mile
- Excellent computer skills; basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Consistent attendance, punctual and reliable
- Able to work independently and coordinate with others
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Calm demeanor; able to handle pressure with ease
Hourly compensation will be based upon experience.
Health benefits and 401k available after 90 days, accrued paid time off, and paid holidays.
Friendly office culture and atmosphere. Potential for advancement for the right candidate.
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm.
Please submit your resume and compensation requirements.