Ranked by Inc. Magazine as #3 fastest-growing financial services company in the U.S, Goldco is changing the way Americans protect their retirement accounts. IRAs and 401(k)s that are purely composed of stock are vulnerable to market volatility and inflation.
By diversifying retirement savings with Gold and precious metals, Goldco can offer a more stable approach to Americans that are saving for their future. Goldco is the number one Gold and Silver IRA provider in the Nation.
Goldco’s leadership works with integrity, care and a commitment to empower their employees.
Goldco is seeking a full-time Processor in the Individual Retirement Account (IRA) Services department. This position involves the preparation of IRA documents and correspondence, communicating directly with the sales team and financial institutions, as well as maintenance of confidential internal records.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Prior experience with IRAs or other financial services
- High attention to detail with speed and accuracy in daily operations
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be personable, service-oriented, and respectful at all times; maintain a positive attitude
- Be flexible in daily assignments; multi-task with ease
- Be highly organized; able to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Maintain internal client records and confidential information
- Follow tasks through to completion; takes initiative and is willing go the extra mile
- Excellent computer skills; basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Consistent attendance, punctual and reliable
- Able to work independently and coordinate with others
- Experience with SalesForce a plus
- Calm demeanor; able to handle pressure with ease