People Operations Manager
Founded out of Stanford’s StartX accelerator, this is a female-founded company focused on enhancing the quality and operational capacity of our nation’s school districts. The founders are intentionally focused on stable and steady organic growth over venture capital cash, keeping the vision and direction of the business in the capable hands of those building it.
Informed K12 “I-K12” software automates workflows for K-12 School Districts nationwide (currently CA, WA, TX and NY). By helping schools operate more efficiently and securely, I-K12 lightens the operational load for administrators via file management systems, process automation, and permission settings that track approval workflows. We are looking for a People Operations Manager to drive strategies for how we develop, motivate, and retain employees.
As we grow in complexity and headcount, you will work strategically alongside leadership to define and execute a range of HR programs and processes. Your ability to enact change will help Informed K12 make the right investments in our team and further our goal of delivering the highest quality of service and support to our partner districts.
You can expect to:
- Partner with leadership to define performance metrics, hiring strategies, knowledge management, along with ongoing development and training for our teams.
- Utilize a lens for diversity, equity, and inclusion in all people operations and functions.
- Manage the full employee lifecycle with a focus on employee experience and company culture, paying special attention to onboarding and employee development.
- Build HR programs and processes designed intentionally to keep employees engaged, drive high retention, and ensure we are developing high performers through the integration of engagement surveys, manager training programs, and ongoing learning.
- Integrate a benefits strategy and draw out data-driven insights to drive decision making.
- Own the company’s employer brand presence strategy across our website and blog posts to directly support recruitment and hiring processes.
Is this you?
- You have 5+ years of experience in human resources with a focus in talent management, people operations, compliance and/or project management
- Proven track record of success in implementing employee engagement, L & D, and diversity programs at high-performing and high-growth organizations
- You have innate relationship-building skills with the ability to listen, understand, and connect with employees empathetically across all levels and geographies
- Strong project management skills with a sense of urgency, organization, prioritization, and transparent communication
- Early-stage startup experience, or experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience at a B2B SaaS company, preferably seeing a company through multiple stages of growth
- Experience with Trinet, Google Apps, Ubiquity, or similar tools
- Proficiency with data analysis
- SHRM certification