Customer Success Analyst
Informed K12 is on a mission to help school district administrators operate efficiently and gain insight into their most critical school business processes. Still today, most school districts have hundreds of mission-critical processes that run on paper, making visibility and improvement near impossible. Informed K12 transforms paperwork from a daily stumbling block to a strategic tool. This makes it possible to hire the right teachers for the right classrooms faster, manage bus routes for students without permanent housing, ensure teachers get reimbursed and paid on time, and a lot more. In short, they are powering the future of school district operations by helping district administrators drive the systemic change needed to improve productivity, accountability, and equity.
Their founders came out of Stanford University’s Graduate School of Education. Informed K12 (formerly Chalk Schools) was one of the first companies funded by Stanford’s StartX accelerator and top education technology incubator Imagine K12, now part of Y Combinator.
As a Customer Success Analyst, you will oversee the technical design and delivery of solutions for districts. You will develop and apply your expertise with InformedK12’s product offerings to deploy solutions that meet their districts’ business needs, understanding complex workflows and helping to build operational capacity. In collaboration with Customer Success Managers, you will collect and document requirements and specifications, configure the InformedK12 platform, and lead Quality Assurance (QA), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and launch processes with customers to ensure successful outcomes.
You Can Expect To:
- Collect customer requirements and create specifications
- Configure the InformedK12 platform to meet customer requirements
- Provide support in client meetings by leveraging in-depth knowledge of InformedK12’s platform capabilities
- Lead QA, client UAT, and launch processes
- Partner with client teams to resolve issues/inquiries
- Develop strong client relationships through technical delivery excellence
- Engage in new product launches and other cross-functional initiatives with Product and Engineering
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years of experience working with clients or managing large scale programs or technology in education
- Ability to work independently on low to medium complexity assignments
- Passion for helping clients; empathy for their challenges, ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with client stakeholders
- Ability to understand, synthesize, and translate between business problems and technical concepts
- Growth-minded; desire for continuous learning and proactively driving initiatives for improvement
- Thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a customer-facing role and/or product implementations
- Experience working with or in K-12 schools or districts
- Early-stage startup experience, or experience working in an entrepreneurial environment