Content Marketing Manager
Harvest is an industry-leading, independent software company that makes tools to help businesses run more smoothly. We believe that businesses only succeed by using their time intentionally. Their products support our customers through time tracking, reporting, and forecasting features.
Harvest started in 2006 as a team of three and has grown to today’s current team of over 70 with Harvesters working from around the globe. We’ve worked as a remote team since the beginning and we continue to hire the right people for the job no matter where they call home.
Harvest strives to create a workplace culture where everyone feels valued, included, and heard. One important aspect of this is continuing to create spaces for diverse life experiences and work histories.
Why They’re Hiring
As Content Marketing Manager, you will envision and execute a Content Marketing strategy that elevates the Harvest brand, engages with prospects and customers, drives growth in new customer acquisition, and improves customer retention. Partnering closely with Product Marketing, you will identify key prospect segments and understands their core needs. Then, leverage that knowledge to develop content that resonates. Collaborate with Demand Generation to ensure that content reaches our prospects, monitoring performance and continuously adapting to engagement trends.
What You’ll Do
- Create a Content Marketing strategy that aligns with Harvest’s business needs, key audiences, and the stages of the buying journey.
- Define their content calendar and development plan, ensuring that content is timely, relevant, and aligned with the content consumption habits of our prospects.
- Identify and manage internal and external content creators, providing editorial guidance and ensuring on-message and on-brand content.
- Partner with Demand Generation leader to develop email nurturing programs that intelligently move prospects through the buying cycle.
- Partner with Demand Generation leader to promote content assets and capture leads through Paid Social and display.
- Incorporate SEO strategy into content assets, ensuring that Harvest receives value not only from Content Promotion but from improved organic search results.
- Leverage Harvest’s organic social media channels to publish content and reach, driving brand awareness and affinity.
- Build and maintain reporting that uncovers insights and provides a rich understanding of current performance and causation.
What You’ve Done
- 5-7 years of content marketing experience, preferably in a SaaS, B2B company
- Proven track record of developing a successful content marketing strategy that delivers measurable business outcomes.
- Data-driven mindset that develops metrics and reporting to understand performance.
- Ability to manage content creators (writers, videographers, presenters), providing editorial guidance to deliver on-message and on-brand assets.
- Exceptional writing and editing abilities to quickly transform technical ideas or concepts into engaging stories (what the product allows people to do vs. what the product does)
- Comfortable in ambiguity and thrives in an environment of continuous curiosity
- Proven partner to marketers, product, and business stakeholders