The Marketing Team of a leading precious metals company is seeking a full-time Graphic Designer to inspire action and direct response through the creation of captivating digital and print content.
As a Direct Response Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating & optimizing landing pages that inspire people to take action. With a heavy focus on landing page & email design, your role will have a massive impact on the number of leads generated, as well as the cost of leads generated each month. You will report to the VP of Marketing and collaborate with the entire Marketing team and other internal stakeholders as needed to support the delivery of projects.
You Can Expect To:
- Design marketing assets such as landing pages, email templates, flyers, banner ads, with a strong emphasis on conversions and actions.
- Create, launch and manage A/B testing & optimizing landing pages and other lead generation assets.
- Support the design needs of the creative strategy for both in-house and outsourced lead generation campaigns
- Organize and maintain shared photo asset libraries, project folders and ensure clear and organized access to sales materials such as brochures, guides, special reports, etc.
- Provide recommendations on software or processes to continuously optimize design outputs
- Turn around Photoshop / Illustrator work for various small + large projects/assets to meet deadlines
Is This You?
- 3+ years of experience as a direct response designer, proficient in both print and digital graphic design.
- You have a general understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, responsive web design, and general web functions and standards
- Proven experience increasing conversion rates on landing pages and increasing click rates on email and paid ads
- You have the technical skills and are able to stay connected to the details to deliver results on a day to day basis.
- You are flexible, can handle revisions under tight deadlines and keep a positive professional attitude
- Advanced knowledge in Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and InDesign on Mac platform.
- Strong attention to detail for design, typography, illustration, and photography