Ranked by Inc. Magazine as #3 fastest-growing financial services company in the U.S, Goldco is changing the way Americans protect their retirement accounts. IRAs and 401(k)s that are purely composed of stock are vulnerable to market volatility and inflation.
By diversifying retirement savings with Gold and precious metals, Goldco can offer a more stable approach to Americans that are saving for their future. Goldco is the number one Gold and Silver IRA provider in the Nation.
Goldco’s leadership works with integrity, care and a commitment to empower their employees.
Goldco is seeking an Affiliate Marketing Manager to join their high-performance marketing team.
The right candidate will have experience managing CPL, CPC & CPA affiliate programs, and will take the lead in supporting our growing number of affiliates, and affiliate programs.
If you have worked at financial publishing companies like Agora Financial or Stansberry Research, that’s a huge bonus.
If you’re outgoing, ambitious, and hardworking …this is the job for you!
You can expect to:
- Managing and nurturing existing affiliates, affiliate networks and affiliate programs
- Create an affiliate outreach program to grow Goldco’s already existing team of affiliates
- Provide and create affiliate assets with help of Goldco’s in house marketing team
- Analyzing affiliates performance, and helping successful affiliates to improve
- Provide in-depth analysis of the affiliate programs to leadership
- Work with the marketing and sales automation teams to automate operational processes to streamline affiliate data pulls and reporting
Skills and Knowledge:
- You have personal relationships with individual affiliates as well as affiliate networks that are actively promoting financial offers
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive, Driven, Problem Solver, and “Thrive Under Pressure” should be words that describe you
- Minimum of 1-2 years of direct response affiliate program management experience in the financial publishing and services industries
- Experience with affiliate marketing platforms such as LinkTrust & Has Offers
- Experience presenting clear and meaningful data with conclusions and recommendations
- The ability and desire to take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills