Human Resources Manager
Goldco is changing the way Americans protect their retirement accounts. IRAs and 401(k)s made entirely from stock are vulnerable to market volatility and inflation. By diversifying retirement savings with gold and silver, Goldco can offer a more stable approach to individuals that are saving for their future. Goldco carries an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau and Triple-A by Business Consumer Alliance. Their legitimacy and caliber of customer care are what sets them apart.
As a Human Resources Manager, you'll be a senior leader responsible for supporting the management team by maintaining a talented, high-performing, and innovative workforce. You'll be responsible for advising executives and leaders on a wide variety of HR activities such as employee relations, compensation, performance management, talent management, and employment law compliance.
You Can Expect To:
- Serve as a thought partner to senior management and lead initiatives that support company growth, create a meaningful employee experience and drive performance and retention.
- Act as a professional liaison between executive management and teams, addressing employee relations and performance management goals of varying complexity.
- Oversight of US/multi-state hourly and salaried payroll inclusive of commissions for all employee positions.
- Oversee employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations, tracking employee turnover and providing insight on trends.
- Manage and track LOA process as the point person for employees with inquiries about Leave of Absence, including but not limited to: Personal leave, Workers Compensation, FMLA, Parental Leave, Professional Leave, and Disability.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; review policies and practices to maintain multi-state compliance.
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; research and propose competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Manage the annual benefits open enrollment process, including identifying benefits and plans to maintain a competitive offering while reflecting its culture and values.
- Maintain knowledge and recommend improvements related to: best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
Is This You?
- 5-8 years of related experience and 3+ years in a leadership role
- Advanced knowledge of Human Resources strategies for performance management, recruiting, talent development, total rewards, and organizational effectiveness.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate objectivity, be results-oriented, and show initiative and creativity.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Advanced knowledge of applicable regulatory and legal compliance obligations, rules and regulations, industry standards, and practices.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, or SHRM-CP preferred