Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Ranked by Inc. Magazine as the #1 fastest-growing financial services company in the U.S, Goldco is changing the way Americans protect their retirement accounts. People face a real challenge: IRAs and 401(k)s made entirely from stock are vulnerable to market volatility and inflation, but finding trustworthy and stable investments to augment stock is difficult. GoldCo carries an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau and Triple-A by Business Consumer Alliance. Their legitimacy and caliber of customer care are what sets them apart. By diversifying retirement savings with Gold and precious metals, Goldco can offer a more stable approach to Americans that are saving for their future. That’s why they are the #1 Gold and Silver IRA provider in the Nation.
Own the strategy and execution of end-to-end lifecycle marketing initiatives, ranging from the first click to retention and renewal initiatives. Help scale customer acquisitions by discovering the friction and momentum points when engaging leads and converting customers. This role was created to meet the growing demand of customer growth, and retention and to uphold Goldco’s promise of continuous education and awareness about precious metals.
You Can Expect To:
- Report to the Head of Marketing and work cross-functionally (sales & marketing) to deliver insights that optimize Goldco’s customer journey overall in this newly created role.
- Leverage strong copywriting, design, and CRO skills to develop high-performing lifecycle campaigns.
- Use customer behavior data to refine effective marketing programs, including a mix of triggered, targeted, and broad educational campaigns.
- Establish key, measurable metrics across the customer lifecycle and carve out a core success plan for this new position.
- Help Goldco sales teams engage interested leads and increase closed/won conversion rates.
- Create engaging, memorable, and informed customer journeys.
Is This You?
- 5-7 years of experience in B2C customer marketing, preferably in the financial industry.
- A proven track record of studying customer behavior and understanding milestone moments across the customer journey.
- Ability to compliment sales and support teams by guiding customer journey and amplifying sales and support messages when it matters most.
- Analytics is your friend. A/B testing is the norm.
- Able to handle an environment with fast growth and high demand.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, able to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Thrive on autonomy and taking initiative, but still crave mentorship and thought partners with the team and business units you serve.
- A passion and strong understanding of developer customer personas and the landscape.