Digital Media Buyer
GoldCo. is a leader in the precious metals industry, located in Woodland Hills, CA. GoldCo. has over a decade of experience helping customers protect their retirement savings. Ranked by Inc. Magazine as #3 fastest-growing financial services company in the U.S, GoldCo. is changing the way Americans protect their retirement accounts. IRAs and 401(k)s that are purely composed of stock are vulnerable to market volatility and inflation.
By diversifying retirement savings with Gold and precious metals, GoldCo can offer a more stable approach to Americans that are saving for their future. GoldCo is the number one Gold and Silver IRA provider in the Nation.
GoldCo. is seeking a full-time Digital Media Buyer that will create, manage, and optimize direct response paid media campaigns across in-house and outsourced marketing channels. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will work closely with the entire Marketing team and cross-functionally as needed to help in the delivery of finished projects.
You Can Expect To:
- Execute and optimize direct response paid media campaigns
- Explore results, report findings (internally and externally), and develop next-step recommendations which drive continual improvement of lead generation campaigns
- Identify net new opportunities for integrated direct response programs, including email, web, social media channels, etc.
- Monitor campaigns daily while constantly optimizing to ensure daily profitability
- Identify, research, and evaluate media market trends, new markets, and competitive activity
- Capitalize on untapped opportunities using new bidding strategies and unique placements
- Collaborate/coordinate with cross-functional teams including content, creative, and development to craft new content for landing pages
- Keep accurate data on the health of campaigns and report overall numbers daily with knowledge around specific tests and KPIs that illustrate your progress
- Check domains used for email marketing are not blacklisted
- Research to find new email lists to rent
Is This You?
- 2-4 years of experience in digital media buying with a focus on programmatic & social, A/B testing, and integrating multiple channels
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to spot patterns and trends
- Familiar with Salesforce CRM
- An understanding of current inbound marketing trends, techniques, and best practices
- A fundamental understanding of Google Analytics, AdWords, Tag Manager, Console, and Trends
- High-level of attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritize, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate with co-workers, vendors, and other third parties.