Founded in 2006, GoDigital Media Group (GoDigital) is a multi-media company that brings worldwide video, media, and technology companies together for collectively better outcomes. As a conglomerate, they bring advisory and operational expertise to their 10 portfolio businesses and the 1,000+ employees that power them.
With GoDigital’s operating subsidiaries, the company is engaged in technology-enabled intellectual property rights management and monetization of:
Be mission-critical in shaping and implementing HR best practices that motivate and manage the company’s employees and contractors. By advancing corporate HR and guiding the portfolio companies with congruent standards, resources, and people philosophies, you’ll create a multiplier effect with a substantial impact.
Report to COO Doug Reinart and GoDigital’s Corporate Leadership Team to lead a growing HR function. Work with all HR divisions of GoDigital-owned business units. Manage Human Resources/People within the corporate (GoDigital). Collaborate with GoDigital’s leadership team, bringing your executive perspective on GoDigital’s current HR and People programming. Create a vision and focus ahead for GoDigital HR/People teams. Uncover what standards, ethos, and resources can be implemented across every business unit in partnership with the local HR leaders who will take their global regions and unique business matters into consideration. Right-size solutions for practical, scalable programming.
Ensure GoDigital has the systems in place to comply with their global workforce. Create employee development and growth programs that stick. Own workforce planning – aligning GoDigital people strategy with business strategy. Prioritize relentlessly based on the HR needs of today and the workforce planning initiatives ahead.
Expect to shape HR value proposition and see strategies through – including tactical execution yourself (when sensible). Lead a global team of HR Professionals and establish priorities and hold focus for HR at GoDigital Corporate and portfolio companies.
Initiatives you’ll be a part of:
Career Mapping & Performance Management Programs; Compensation Structures & Incentive Planning; Creating Exceptional Employee Experiences; Regulatory Adherence and Risk Mitigation; People Information & Analytics; Talent Acquisition & Strategic Workforce Planning
Is This You?
- Experience at a 10-30% YoY growth co. as an HR leader and business partner
- Proven impact to evolve People & HR Operations & Programming across the entire employee lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of U.S. HR policies and successful in leveraging experts on HR policies in territories outside of the U.S
- Familiarity with modern HR Tech Stacks and how to allocate in-house vs. external partners/platforms for scalable systems
- Navigated risk mitigation, workforce planning, and HR/People standards for a distributed company
- Preferable to have global workforce experience and multiple brands within the HR oversight
- Care and candor are stitched into your leadership style
- Your continued education and real-world experience show you are a business-minded, people-centric HR leader