Enterprise Account Executive
DeepHow is on a mission to revolutionize the way people in skilled trades are trained. Never before has solving this problem been so urgent. Top brands like ABInBev and Stanley Black & Decker know they must improve their onboarding & training programs to retain talent and provide better employee experiences. DeepHow's origin began at Siemens Labs with an HQ in Detroit and employees distributed nationwide. DeepHow is uniquely suited to bridge the gap between today's often manual skilled trades training and the future-forward, digital training experiences workers deserve.
Leverage your sales acumen within enterprise ecosystems to drive new revenue and help Fortune 500 companies empower their people to perform better. With a keen ability to represent first to market technology and deliver software solutions to solve for the gap in skilled-trade expertise within the manufacturing industry, you will celebrate the wins of your own impact, your team, and your clients.
- Drive and grow new business sales with Fortune 500 manufacturing companies
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor
- Own client executive relationship and continued success
- Understand how to align customer business value to DeepHow’s platform
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver client success
Is This You?
- 5+ years experience selling B2B Software / Cloud Solutions into C-Suite of Enterprise Companies
- Start-up experience in addition to large-scale environments within SaaS is a big plus
- Proven ability to drive new revenue and continuously exceed quota
- Consultative seller - you build a joint value proposition, educate across key stakeholders, and serve as a partner to drive sales and solution impact
- Building strong, long-lasting relationships is in your DNA
- Prioritization and efficiency of your time is something you’ve come to master
- Travel expected