DeepHow is on a mission to revolutionize the way people in skilled trades are trained. Never before has solving this problem been so urgent. Top brands like ABInBev and Stanley Black & Decker know they must improve their onboarding & training programs to retain talent and provide better employee experiences. DeepHow's origin began at Siemens Labs with an HQ in Detroit and employees distributed nationwide. DeepHow is uniquely suited to bridge the gap between today's often manual skilled trades training and the future-forward, digital training experiences workers crave.
Join an innovative startup that is transforming how workers in factories capture and distribute knowledge, combining Artificial Intelligence and User Experience.
You Can Expect To:
- Identify potential solutions and new product opportunities.
- You'll work embedded in a cross-functional product team to identify key user research questions and goals and to address them through a mixed-methods approach.
- You'll partner with the customer success team to support product deployment and discovery on customers’ sites
- You'll create prototypes, test protocols, and other assets, to enable user research activities.
- You'll help shape and deliver an exceptional customer experience across channels based on research.
- You'll collaborate closely with product, design, engineering, CS, data, and business analytics teams to drive customer-centered and evidence-based decisions on product and design strategy.
- Must be comfortable visiting customers in a manufacturing/industrial setting and willing to travel: 25%, mostly regional and domestic
Is This You?
- Proven Experience in UX Research (qualitative and quantitative methods)
- 1+ years experience working with clients independently
- Experience in applying research to digital products
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers, conducting studies on customers’ sites
- Ability to work well in a highly collaborative and cross-functional team
- Be curious, be interested in technology, like to share what you know, and love to learn.
- Must work well as a team and have good communication to collaborate with various stakeholders, internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Experience with SaaS and enterprise products a plus