Enterprise Business Development Representative
DeepHow is on a mission to revolutionize the way people in skilled trades are trained. Never before has solving this problem been so urgent. Top brands like ABInBev and Stanley Black & Decker know they must improve their onboarding & training programs to retain talent and provide better employee experiences. DeepHow's origin began at Siemens Labs with an HQ in Detroit and employees distributed nationwide. DeepHow is uniquely suited to bridge the gap between today's often manual skilled trades training and the future-forward, digital training experiences workers deserve.
DeepHow is looking for a dynamic Enterprise Sales Representative to work within the Sales Organization to lead the prospecting of potential new clients. The ideal candidate will be a go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit and an outbound “hunter” mentality. You will work closely with sales leadership to network with new high level clients, exceed quota, and achieve successful execution of DeepHow business goals. DeepHow has a distributed team and you will be working remotely for most of this role. While providing support and guidance/coaching, we expect a high level of autonomy.
You Can Expect To:
- Research, prospect, and target specific accounts and territories
- Partner with the Director of Enterprise sales to book value-based meetings and product demonstrations
- Leverage company resources and use outreach strategies such as emailing, LinkedIn messaging, and cold calling to develop prospective clients into qualified opportunities.
- Keep the internal CRM system up-to-date with new client contact information to ensure pipeline accuracy
Who You Are:
- BS/BA in Business Administration or related field
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Previous experience in a SaaS and B2B necessary
- Previous experience with industrial/manufacturing companies is a plus
- HubSpot or CRM experience is a plus
- High interest in tech, sales, and business development.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, and multi-task
- Great problem solving & negotiation skills
- Effective communication skills and ability to interface with all levels/types of personnel
- Positive attitude, adaptability, and entrepreneurial spirit