Sales Development Representative
DeepHow is on a mission to revolutionize the way people in skilled trades are trained. Never before has solving this problem been so urgent. Top brands like ABInBev and Stanley Black & Decker know they must improve their onboarding & training programs to retain talent and provide better employee experiences. DeepHow's origin began at Siemens Labs with an HQ in Detroit and employees distributed nationwide. DeepHow is uniquely suited to bridge the gap between today's often manual skilled trades training and the future-forward, digital training experiences workers deserve.
DeepHow is looking for a dynamic Sales Representative to work within the Sales Organization to lead the prospecting of potential new clients. The ideal candidate will be a go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit and an outbound “hunter” mentality. You will work closely with sales leadership to network with new high level clients, exceed quota, and achieve successful execution of DeepHow business goals. DeepHow has a distributed team and you will be working remotely for most of this role. While providing support and guidance/coaching, we expect a high level of autonomy.
- Research, prospect, and target specific accounts and industries
- Connect with decision makers and champions to book value-based meetings and product demonstrations
- Leverage company resources and use outreach strategies such as phone calls, emails, and LinkedIn to develop prospects into qualified opportunities.
- Keep the CRM system up-to-date with all interactions to ensure pipeline accuracy
- Represent DeepHow with integrity and professionalism, even when handling rejection
- BS/BA in Business Administration
- High interest in tech, sales, and business development.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, and multi-task
- Great problem solving & negotiation skills
- Effective communication skills and ability to interface with all levels/types of personnel
- Fearless phone presence
- No job too small attitude
- Willingness to learn, quickly pivot, and help shape process improvements
- Advanced education
- Experience in a SaaS and B2B
- Experience with industrial/manufacturing companies
- HubSpot or CRM experience