Senior Brand Strategist
Captiv8 brings unrivaled audience insights and accountability to the influencer space, along with thoughtful, creative storytelling to power the most effective and memorable social content.
Captiv8 is an AI-powered global influencer platform connecting and delivering influencers, audiences, and brands at scale. They work with top Fortune brands like Verizon, Nestle, Ford, Amazon, Kraft Heinz, and many others. Captiv8’s platform features passionate influencers across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, and other social channels with extensive global audience reach. They provide a full stack of data-driven products and services, bringing to life powerful content that is targeted, compelling, and memorable. Over the last five years, Captiv8 has focused on streamlining branded content creation and measurement with ad agencies, PR agencies, brands, and talent agencies.
The Founders of Captiv8 are proven ad-tech entrepreneurs with $1B in acquisitions, experience managing over $600M+ in revenue, and success taking two companies public.
Captiv8 partners with credible institutions, including Social+Capital, Subtraction Capital, Launch Fund, and many others. With a team of 150 or so, this fully distributed workforce makes culture and collaboration a priority through annual summits, team events, active leadership transparency in meetings, and more.
Leverage your social expertise and passion for connecting brands with authentic storytelling. Ideate concepts with credible research, brand awareness, and cultural nuances that keep influencer marketing forward-focused. Join a team of strategists, talent managers, copywriters, and media experts to keep Captiv8’s position as an industry leader who harnesses tech, analytics, and unrivaled concepts.
You Can Expect To:
- Investigate client objectives beyond the ‘brief’ to understand how they are defining success and how we can exceed expectations
- Analyze consumer & competitive insights, trends, past campaign performance, and social listening to inform strategies
- Develop & manage dynamic influencer media strategies for Enterprise clients across all verticals including CPG, Health/Beauty, Pharma, Automotive, and Technology, both brand direct and in collaboration with agencies
- Develop 5-7 Influencer Campaign Strategies per week
- Project manage & facilitate the forward movement of proposals through the sales process toward a seamless execution with brand management
- Communicate & collaborate across teams (i.e. Creative, Talent, Brand Management, Partnerships)
- Be comfortable advising clients on best practices, adapt plans as needed to address new asks, information, and changing dynamics
Is This You?
- 4-5+ years experience working in social media planning + influencer marketing (including paid media + strategy development for RFPs)
- Entrenched in the digital/social media and branded content landscape with a strong pulse on influencer trends, social behavior, and platform features (Instagram/Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn)
- Proven ability to persuade & advise clients & agency counterparts at the Enterprise level
- Excellent project management skills to manage multiple programs at various stages internally & externally
- Entrepreneurial spirit to brainstorm and come up with creative solutions
- Ability to develop custom materials (top tier proposals, first-to-market offerings + proactive collateral)
- Pitch-experience preferred
- Interest or experience in startups