Sr. Key Account Manager
Connexity is a performance-marketing technology company whose core purpose is to help online retailers find new customers and drive sales at a cost that meets ROI objectives. As the leading independent source of new customers and sales for online retailers, they manage the complexities of a wide range of customer acquisition channels on behalf of thousands of retailers, with 20+ years of proven success in the US and in Europe.
Voted “Best Places to Work,” their culture is driven by self-starters, team players, and visionaries. Headquartered in Santa Monica, the company operates sites and business services in the US, UK, and EU.
Connexity is seeking a collaborative, driven, and creative Account Manager to grow revenue from existing accounts. Their ideal champion will challenge the status quo, exceed merchant expectations and be driven to identify opportunities to expand and strengthen merchant partnerships.
You Can Expect To:
- Manage, retain and accelerate growth of accounts through highly proactive client engagement.
- Meet or exceed quarterly net revenue targets and objectives.
- Closely monitor and evaluate campaign performance. Work with an analyst team on optimizations, strategy, reporting, and performance deliverables.
- Have regular calls/meetings to understand retailer goals, review campaign performance, identify opportunities for growth, and ensure we are exceeding client expectations.
- Resolve account issues proactively and expediently; work cross departmentally for issue resolution.
- Develop strategy for client portfolio to drive revenue growth, deliver on KPIs and achieve operational excellence.
- Upsell additional products and secure renewal contracts/budgets.
- Provide superior customer service and account management support.
- Provide marketplace feedback and competitive intelligence to improve and enhance product offerings.
- Attend trade shows/conferences to evangelize value propositions.
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of account management experience in digital advertising
- Understanding of performance based digital ad models (CPC, CPA, CPM)
- Demonstrated success in relationship building, negotiating, and account management
- Strong analytic, quantitative and technical aptitude with great attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills
- Self-motivated, driven, flexible and adaptable with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Salesforce/Microsoft Office/Excel/PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree or experience equivalent