Sr. Brand Manager
Captiv8 brings unrivaled audience insights and accountability to the influencer space, along with thoughtful creative storytelling to power the most effective and memorable social content. As a rapidly growing platform with ample opportunity to advance within the company, they're looking for someone who is eager to learn, work hard and takes initiative to be proactive in their daily responsibilities.
The Sr. Brand Manager is highly organized, forward-thinking, and a calming force in a fast-paced environment. This individual works well in a team-based, detail-oriented workplace and will act alongside the Brand Management team in executing influencer campaigns. This role was created to meet client demand and launches at an exciting growth mode for the company. This future team member will be running campaigns from start to finish independently, taking ownership of key brand objectives and serving as the point person for select clients.
You Can Expect To:
- Report to the Director of Campaign Operations, supporting all stages of post-sales. There is no job too large or too small. Your efforts can range from:
- Client kick-off calls, ideating campaigns that deliver authentic brand experiences and achieve brand objectives all the way through talent briefing calls to execute
- Driving client and talent communications, ensuring both parties needs are met, issues are proactively addressed and changes are managed both internally and with clients
- Booking talent travel and accommodations, when necessary
- Attendance on-site to help facilitate talent production
- Execute post sales influencer marketing campaigns for social.
- Monitor and optimize performance throughout the campaign lifecycle.
- Ensure monthly invoicing is handled timely, clearly and effectively
- Compile final recap reports, metrics, and analytics for clients, with a focus on renewal
- Mentor and uplevel 1 direct report.
Skills and Knowledge:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven ability to foster meaningful relationships with clients by providing first in class customer service
- Superb project management skills with experience running large scale campaigns from start to finish (preferably in social)
- A team player who shares success and aims to challenge the status quo for their team and their clients
- Calm, cool & collected during stressful times
- Positive, can-do attitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Clear communicator, both written and verbally with clients and internal teams
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Entrenched in the digital/social media and branded content landscape
- Adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Interest or experience in startups
- Excellent PowerPoint & Excel skills
- Experience working across social media platforms including: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat