Technical Account Manager
BoostUp solves the oldest problem in sales: the black box problem. The black box of Sales forecasting, pipelines, activity, and deals. Sales today operates on biased self-reported information and leaders are forced to use guess-work to make decisions causing forecasting slippage, lower win rates, inconsistent quota attainment, poor capacity allocation and inefficient pipeline management.
BoostUp’s AI platform brings holistic meaning to structured and unstructured sources of sales data - from emails, calendars, call recordings, transcripts, slack and such and helps sales leaders make better, more accurate decisions. Those capabilities are even more essential in the current, 100% distributed work model - which some sales teams are navigating for the first time.
BoostUp is founded by repeat SaaS entrepreneurs from Google, Yahoo & VMware and funded by top VCs. BoostUp’s market is composed of large B2B companies constituting $10B+ in initial TAM.
You’ll guide the launch, adoption, and success of the Boostup product - including BoostUp operating in a client’s native habitat for sales (ie: Salesforce). You'll give consultative recommendations for maximizing the solution value and prepare to ensure clients thrive through excellent customer service and technical acumen.
You Can Expect To:
- Drive training, adoption, and usage of BoostUp’s platform
- Be a strategic consultant and drive outcomes for the customer through analytics and technical acumen
- Maintain key relationships across executives and end users inside accounts
- Monitor usage and maintain customer health scores
Who You Are:
- A sales operations pro with experience in B2B SaaS
- Proven experience within Salesforce; Certification preferred
- Analytical; loves data and can do quantitative analysis
- Consultative & solutions-oriented with customers
- Excited to learn, grow, and have an impact