Sr. Product Marketing Manager – Integration Partners
AppFolio is a company of innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. They’re more than just a software company — they’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make the lives easier of property managers and real estate pros easier.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, Partners & Integrations you’ll partner with product, marketing, and sales to drive market and competitive awareness that will help AppFolio gain continued market share in each of their core segments, primarily Large Residential.
You can expect to:
- Build and execute the GTM strategy for strategic partner launches. Own messaging, positioning, product launches, competitive positioning related to partners & integrations
- Manage “day-to-day” product marketing support within the categories of API-as-a-service, integrations, and partnerships
- Create tailored and joint messaging with integration partners that showcase the value of AppFolio’s integration strategy and offering
- Empower Partners, Sales, and Business Development teams with engaging enablement content: Create content and training materials that enable customer-facing members of the team to effectively communicate the differentiated value of AppFolio’s integration strategy and narrative in the market
- Enable our sales teams and strategic partners on the joint solution(s) with bold messaging and enablement materials
- Lead ongoing communication with internal and external stakeholders about product updates, product launches, new use cases, etc.
- Develop enablement programs and initiatives to support the generation of partner-sourced pipeline in collaboration with Partner Marketing, Partner Field Marketing and other cross-functional stakeholders.
Is This You?
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of product marketing experience
- Experience working with APIs, integrations, and/or platform ecosystems
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Expert storyteller, skilled at crafting engaging presentations that distill complicated concepts into succinct narratives
- Ability to comfortably oversee multiple project workstreams and scopes of responsibilities, both managing upwards, downwards, and with cross-functional partners
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proactively forms plans directed by metrics and data
- Highly motivated, resourceful problem-solver with the ability to lead and interact effectively with cross-functional teams