Account Executive – Field
Over ten years ago, AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded to revolutionize the way property management businesses grow and compete. Today, their end-to-end software solution serves over 20,000 property and legal businesses with easy-to-use, cloud-based products. AppFolio believes simpler is better and innovative products are key to a great business. With holistic offerings that address the needs of mobility, automation, enhanced user experience and insights, AppFolio can deliver robust solutions that grow with their clients. Join to be a part of a company known for integrity, innovation, and technology that improves the way companies operate.
AppFolio was ranked as one of the 25 Highest-Rated Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work and its President & CEO, Jason Randall has a consistent approval rating of 95% - 100% on Glassdoor. AppFolio is a technology company that cultivates a palpable culture of curiosity, collaboration, and growth.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, their business is built for long-term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians.
AppFolio is experiencing high-growth and is hiring highly motivated, experienced software sales professionals with a hunter mentality to sell their award-winning SaaS solution to Residential Property Managers.
The Account Executive is responsible for developing sales opportunities with consistent and strategic prospecting to assigned accounts, as well as from marketing sourced meetings. You will motivate property management companies to evaluate and buy AppFolio by effectively demonstrating and selling remotely.
This Account Executive will make great pay including uncapped incentives for over achievement, and will be supported with exceptional training and continued mentoring from company leadership.
Ideal candidates are relentless in their commitment to win and are sales hunters, have a record of independent action and sales goal achievement and value building extraordinary relationships with customers, prospects and team members.
You Can Expect To:
- Consistently achieve quarterly sales quotas using AppFolio sales methodologies.
- Identify and prioritize Mid-Market or Enterprise-level sales opportunities through direct prospecting and lead follow up
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Appfolio Property Manager.
- Effectively drive AppFolio’s sales process from engagement to close.
- Document all sales activity in Salesforce & meeting daily key performance indicators.
- Follow direction provided by peers and Sales Management to consistently improve.
Who You Are:
- 4 - 8+ years of successful B2B sales experience, preferably in the Mid-Market or Enterprise space
- 2 - 4+ years experience selling SaaS and/or financial/accounting applications preferred
- Multi-family Sales experience preferred, but not required
- Experience using a consultative, solution based sales methodology a plus
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast paced, high volume sales environment
- Proven record of success exceeding assigned quotas through prospecting and tele-sales
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Powerpoint, Zoom
- BA/BS or equivalent experience a plus