Marketing Project Manager
Over ten years ago, AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded to revolutionize the way property management businesses grow and compete. Today, their end-to-end software solution serves over 20,000 property and legal businesses with easy-to-use, cloud-based products. AppFolio believes simpler is better and innovative products are key to a great business. With holistic offerings that address the needs of mobility, automation, enhanced user experience and insights, AppFolio can deliver robust solutions that grow with their clients. Join to be a part of a company known for integrity, innovation, and technology that improves the way companies operate.
AppFolio was ranked as one of the 25 Highest-Rated Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work and its President & CEO, Jason Randall has a consistent approval rating of 95% - 100% on Glassdoor. AppFolio is a technology company that cultivates a palpable culture of curiosity, collaboration, and growth.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, their business is built for long-term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians. To learn more about AppFolio and their company values, check out their Muse Profile. The Muse.
The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for managing marketing projects from start to finish; on time, within budget, and within scope. You are passionate about processes and workflows and can thrive under changing circumstances and pivot when needed while keeping a keen eye on the details involved every step of the way. You are skilled at managing agency relationships and partnering with multiple members of the business including a close relationship with the Director, Creative Services and the Manager, Marketing Project Management. You are able to both champion the needs of the marketing team (from content to design to development to operations) and defend the creative vision of the Director, Creative Services for the AppFolio brand as well as the Art Directors for our products, bringing an optimistic and supportive spirit to your work environment every day.
You Can Expect To:
- Manage digital, brand, design, or communications projects through a variety of mediums from kickoff through delivery, with strategic and iterative project approaches.
- Understand marketing goals to ensure project deliverables meet project goals and timeline deadlines, pivoting as needed.
- Develop, manage, and track projects and proactively foresee and advocate for what the work needs (even if it’s not in scope) by communicating and holding all things equally important (team, agencies, etc.)
- Act as the primary contact for agencies and facilitate day-to-day project needs with internal marketing teams by being the liaison between the two. Including but not limited to: statements of work, contracts, POs, escalating risks and identifying new opportunities and collaborating with Art Directors & Marketing Program Managers to share best practices and alleviate bottlenecks.
- Spearhead the effort to streamline, organize, and effectively run the project management software and develop methods for quickly understanding a project, as well as the brand & product guidelines, tech specs, and systems required to complete each task/project.
- Work with all levels of internal business partners to field project questions, level-set expectations, including communication and collaboration across disciplines, and provide all necessary resources to produce the best possible solution and ensuring deliverables are being met by all team members at all stages of the project.
- Proactively manage the marketing production sprint process, including but not limited to backlog grooming, estimation, kickoff, sprint close and retrospective in close partnership with Marketing Project Manager and Director, Creative Services.
- Support the Marketing department in creation of reports on project status, tasks in production, initiative progress, etc.