Over ten years ago, AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded to revolutionize the way property management businesses grow and compete. Today, their end-to-end software solution serves over 20,000 property and legal businesses with easy-to-use, cloud-based products. AppFolio believes simpler is better and innovative products are key to a great business. With holistic offerings that address the needs of mobility, automation, enhanced user experience and insights, AppFolio can deliver robust solutions that grow with their clients. Join to be a part of a company known for integrity, innovation, and technology that improves the way companies operate.
AppFolio was ranked as one of the 25 Highest-Rated Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work and its President & CEO, Jason Randall has a consistent approval rating of 95% - 100% on Glassdoor. AppFolio is a technology company that cultivates a palpable culture of curiosity, collaboration, and growth.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, their business is built for long-term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians.
AppFolio is looking for energetic individuals wanting to advance their Sales career as an Account Executive on the SMB Sales Team.
AppFolio’s award winning web-based software is used by thousands of happy customers across the country and they are experiencing rapid growth. Each of the Account Executives works diligently to prospect, qualify and close business within their assigned territory. They earn great pay, receive exceptional sales and product training, and have continued mentoring for career growth.
You Can Expect To:
- Handle all aspects of sales cycle from prospecting to closing of SMB level opportunities
- Manage pipeline and work activities in Salesforce.com.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts.
- Network, relationship build, cold call, lead follow-up through emails, demonstrate product, and execute service agreements.
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of full-cycle SaaS sales experience in the SMB space or a Business Development Representative role at a SaaS/tech company
- Experience using a consultative, solution based sales methodology desired
- Ability to develop trusted relationships
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast paced sales environment.
- Proven record of success achieving and exceeding quotas.
- Solid understanding of technical applications used for selling such as MS Office Suite, Salesforce.com and Zoom.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred.