PASSIONATE IN OUR PURSUITS.
OBSESSED WITH SOLVING PEOPLE PUZZLES.
teams that scale.
- If she’s not in the US, she’s probably in Wegbe, Ghana working with Happy Kids Foundation, a locally-rooted NGO she stumbled into and fell in love with.
- Cassie had to wear an eye patch for most of 3rd grade – a rope snapped intro her right eye, but alas, it healed 20/20!
- Yoga is her alone time, get calm time, and work it all out time.
- Marcia is a Swiss Miss by virtue of boarding school in Switzerland. She raced special slalom in the alps as a child.
- Marcia’s first job was selling computers door to door in Denver, CO. She happened to knock on a recruiting firm’s door. Instead of selling them a computer, they recruited her to work for them and she never looked back.
- Early mornings she can be found running after her huskies in the hills near her Southern California home.
- If I have headphones in, I’m probably listening to the Hamilton Soundtrack or a podcast.
- She has the Cub Scout promise and motto memorized after 10+ years in scouting due to her two brothers and Dad.
- She can be found wandering through aisles at used bookstores, record stores and massive Whole Foods.
- I'm freaked out by static shock, latex balloons and clowns. As a child, my TV time was ruled by Sesame Street, Star Trek and WWF. It explains a lot.
- Parallelograms that don’t have 90 degree-angled corners make me uneasy. They’re just wrong.
- I believe in parallel universes. There’s got to be one out there where ALL chocolate is good for you.
- A sports nut since youth, her notebooks were full of baseball, basketball and hockey statistics.
- Lindsay was a ballerina as a kid and went on to instruct + perform in local circus arts scene (and teach children’s yoga).