Wingman Media is an award winning Media Buying and Media Planning Agency. Founded in 2003, Wingman is trusted for delivering results that stand the test of time. Client retention is fueled by their consistent hunger to innovate, protect brand safety and engage target markets.
Wingman super-serves brands that sell niche, commonly needed and carefully evaluated products (i.e. mortgages, vehicles). Wingman leads with audience insights to drive precise strategies that perform, leveraging their proprietary audience management tools. Awarded a Clutch Agency of the Year & B2B Business in 2020, the company’s reputation and word of mouth growth is prime for new market capture.
With proprietary media planning and buying solutions that leverage real, non-statistical consumer data, their omni-channel campaigns convert customers across digital, social, streaming audio, and television.
As Marketing Director for Wingman - you’ll ideate, own and execute marketing programs that push forth winning RFPs, expand industry engagement, and establish new revenue streams for Wingman (brands direct). Work with the CEO, Media Director, Sales and Post-Sales to stay in a state of continuous collaboration.
As a creative and data-driven marketer, you’ll own the majority of the marketing funnel for their stable and growing agency. You will be in charge of responding to RFP’s, attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which leadership will help you accomplish.
You Can Expect To:
- Respond to RFP’s and create a compelling data-driven response to showcase their strengths
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to their owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize their marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how their inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
Skills and Knowledge:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- B2B Marketing; focused on ROI, efficiency, and expertise.
- An RFP pro with past success of winning business.
- Effective storyteller with the ability to create compelling RFP responses
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.