VP, Product – Ad Tech
Captiv8 brings unrivaled audience insights and accountability to the influencer space, along with thoughtful creative storytelling to power the most effective and memorable social content. As a rapidly growing startup with ample opportunity to advance within the company, we’re looking for someone who is eager to learn, work hard and takes initiative to be proactive in their daily responsibilities.
Captiv8 is an AI powered global influencer platform connecting and delivering influencers, audiences and brands at scale: we work with top Fortune brands like Apple, Sony, Toyota, Amazon, Kraft and many others. Captiv8’s platform features passionate influencers across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and other networks with extensive global audience reach. Captiv8 offers a full stack of data driven products and services, bringing to life powerful content that are targeted, effective, and memorable. The team has spent the last three years streamlining branded content creation and measurement, working with ad agencies, PR agencies, brands, and talent agencies.
Their founding team is made up of proven industry leaders that have over $1B in acquisitions, managed over $600M+ in revenue and taken two companies public. Their latest venture was one of the largest monetization platforms on the planet for the mobile-first economy.
Captiv8 is backed by credible institutions including Social+Capital, Subtraction Capital, Launch Fund and many others.
Captiv8 is looking for an extremely entrepreneurial Senior Product Manager to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. Captiv8 needs a structured approach for efficiency and frameworks for product build outs.
Core Product Lines
- Creator Search
- Build the best of breed influencer search platform
- Creator Workflow
- Create efficient workflow products that help drive efficiency
- Create leading brand based measurement tools
You Can Expect To:
- Build relationships with & manage offshore Captiv8 engineering teams
- Operate within Agile best practices (C8 runs 3 week sprints)
- Execute user sentiment analysis and user studies
- Own and create comprehensive product specifications
- Lead and collaborate on all business readiness activities including product testing, end user education, rollout, iteration and support
- Develop product metrics to foster a culture of data-driven decision making
- Will be responsible for working with enterprise clients and translating those requirements into engineering level use cases
- Must be able to communicate effectively to US based companies
- Must understand the advertising industry
- Must use tools like Jira and Confluence for product design
- Must have build products from idea to inception
- Must have managed +$20 million dollar plus product lines
Skills and Knowledge:
- At least 8+ years of experience in product management within the Ad-Tech industry
- Technical acumen to collaborate with engineering leaders on product function and scalability
- Experience managing an offshore team
- Proven ability to operate within Agile best practices
- Experience using data to solve business problems
- Experience as a product manager working with different sets of clients
- Communication and presentation experience; Executive Presence