At the intersection of technology, science, business and sports, Strivr offers an end-to-end, VR-based immersive learning platform that changes the way people around the world train, learn and perform. With a mission to elevate performance through immersive experience, they are redefining an industry in real time and shaping the future of learning.
Strivr was founded in 2015 out of Stanford University’s Virtual Human Interaction Lab, using the football field as their proving ground. Since then, they have quickly expanded from the athlete to the enterprise, partnering with leading Fortune 500 companies including Walmart, Verizon and Fidelity to innovate and elevate employee development.
More than just content inside a headset, immersive learning provides realistic, high-impact experiences driven by L&D experts, instructional designers, data scientists, and immersive content specialists. Strivr offers the only end-to-end solution available today, bringing together the software, hardware, content and services needed to deliver effective training at scale.
Recognized by Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, they take pride in their passion for innovation and use that energy to fuel their work. Strivr’s culture thrives on teamwork, grit, transparency and impact, and celebrates every win. It’s an exciting time to join their fast growing team!
At Strivr, the People team focuses on empowering Strivr happy, thriving employees. The Talent team believes in providing a positive candidate experience while partnering closely with internal teams to find the best talent.
You will be the first technical recruiter for Strivr - partnering closely with several teams to identify and attract passionate individuals who want to make an impact in helping others become better at what they do. They’re looking for a full life cycle recruiter with a keen eye for strong, aligned talent along with an understanding of Strivr business needs.
You Can Expect To:
- Partner with hiring managers to define recruiting plans and hiring strategies
- Manage the pipeline for both passive and active candidates - including actively sourcing for high priority roles to offer acceptance
- Maintain a positive candidate experience with an emphasis on timely and transparent communication along with understanding of alignment of motivations to being a Strivr
- Leverage data throughout the process to drive improvements/changes to hiring strategies
- Be a brand ambassador for Strivr and an advocate for candidates
Is This You?
- 3+ years of experience in full life cycle recruiting for technical roles (engineering, product, data science)
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast paced environment and be flexible with changes
- Highly proficient with ATS and G-Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to source, attract, engage both active and passive candidates