Captiv8 is dedicated to revolutionizing the way brands connect with the world. They combine data-driven social insights and carefully crafted storytelling to empower brands with the most effective and memorable social content. Captiv8 is run by a team of powerful thinkers, strategic innovators, and people who get social media. They’re looking to hire a highly organized, creative thinker who understands influencer advertising and has a knack for pairing personalities with brands.
This position is part-time with consistent hours of work. Designed for someone who wants to start as a contractor with an opportunity to grow alongside this growing company.
As a Talent Manager at Captiv8, you will be a part of the pre-sales team, helping to respond to RPF’s by means of identifying the right influencers for each proposal. You will create custom Influencer lists based on the goals and objectives for each RFP and will work closely with rest of the pre-sales team to drive talent recommendations and campaign strategy.
- Identify the right Influencers across Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and YouTube for each RFP based on the specific goals and objectives
- Help to drive talent recommendation and strategy for each proposal
- Build creator cards, as needed - top level talent profiles in (built in PPT)
- Foster relationships with creative agencies, ensuring that new talent and upcoming social influencers are on Captiv8’s radar for the brand stories they power
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with PPT and Excel
- Interest or experience in startups
- Passion for social media and technology
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, organized and self-motivated
- Collaborative and enjoys working in a team environment
- Experience working with brands or advertising campaigns
- Experience working with digital influencer + talent agencies
- Experience creating talent lists for brands