Product Marketing Manager
At the intersection of technology, science, business and sports, STRIVR offers an end-to-end, VR-based immersive learning platform that changes the way people around the world train, learn and perform. With a mission to elevate performance through immersive experience, they are redefining an industry in real time and shaping the future of learning.
STRIVR was founded in 2015 out of Stanford University’s Virtual Human Interaction Lab, using the football field as their proving ground. Since then, they have quickly expanded from the athlete to the enterprise space, partnering with leading Fortune 500 companies including Walmart, Verizon and Fidelity to innovate and elevate employee development.
More than just content inside a headset, immersive learning provides realistic, high-impact experiences driven by L&D experts, instructional designers, data scientists, and immersive content specialists. STRIVR offers the only end-to-end solution available today, bringing together the software, hardware, content and services needed to deliver effective training at scale.
Recognized by Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, STRIVR takes pride in their passion for innovation and they use that energy to fuel their work. Their culture thrives on teamwork, grit, transparency and impact, and celebrates every win. It’s an exciting time to join their fast growing team!
As Product Marketing Manager, you are a professional customer quarterback and are skilled at articulating the value of complex solutions. You will help power STRIVR’s product positioning, messaging, market research and create technical assets. You will utilize your expertise in technology and within the B2B model. Being at the intersection of product, engineering, design, data-science and marketing, you have strong communication and organizational skills.
As a key contributor to STRIVR’s success, you will get to share market trends, customer insights with the broader organization, ensuring internal alignment and shared vision.
You will be responsible for:
Positioning and narrative
- Develop clear messaging and establish STRIVR’s end-to-end value to internal and external audiences
- Research scientific topics and data and translate into appealing assets and visualizations
- Identify, test and develop product narratives and use cases
Targeting and segmentation
- Deliver comprehensive targeting strategies and personas
- Develop and apply segmentation models to improve campaigns
- Lead market research
Build memorable experiences and showcase the magic
- Partner with Content and Design Leads to design product-related collaterals and assets
- Build technology showcase and hands-on experiences
New product/ feature launches
- Lead product naming
- Define high impact moments to support product and services news
- Represent STRIVR for technical subjects with analysts and press
Skills and Knowledge:
- 7+ years of experience in B2B SaaS product marketing
- Experience selling to large organizations
- Strong understanding of technology platforms; knowledge of VR/AR industry is a plus
- Experience strategically communicating to a variety of audiences
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment