Strategic Relationship Manager
Over ten years ago, AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded to revolutionize the way businesses grow and compete. Today, their vertical based software serves over 20,000 property and legal businesses with easy-to-use, cloud-based solutions. AppFolio believes simpler is better, and that great, innovative products are key to a great business. With holistic offerings that address the needs of mobility, automation, enhanced user experience and insights, AppFolio can deliver robust solutions that grow with their clients. Join to be a part of a company known for integrity, innovation and technology that improves the way companies operate.
AppFolio was ranked as one of the 25 Highest Rated Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work and their President & CEO, Jason Randall has a consistent approval rating of 95% - 100% on Glassdoor. AppFolio is a technology company that cultivates a palpable culture of curiosity, collaboration and growth.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, their business is built for long-term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians. To learn more about AppFolio and their company values, check out their Muse Profile. The Muse.
The Strategic Relationship Manager (SRM) will build, maintain and expand long-term relationships with AppFolio’s largest and most strategically important customers. This role partners closely with the Account Services and Sales teams to deliver focused action plans that create mutually beneficial value, alignment and growth.
You can expect to:
- Act as the key advocate and contact for executives and decision makers with AppFolio's most pivotal clients, focusing on renewals and expansion
- Understand and implement industry best practices for relationship management
- Evangelize the AppFolio value prop by representing the brand, culture & long-term vision
- Gain and maintain a 360-degree view of customer use cases, satisfaction and perceived value of products and services
- Deliver success plans that create mutually beneficial value, alignment and growth, monitoring progress and timelines
- Maintain high client NPS scores to ensure accounts are referenceable and renewable
- Facilitate and lead Executive Business Reviews with clients, work with Account Services Manager to prepare relevant content and participants to help advance the customer’s business goals and objectives
- Travel up to 30%
Is this You?
- 10+ years in Customer Success or Business Development
- Ability to establish credibility as an industry expert and trusted advisor with executives and decision makers
- Highly motivated, resourceful and analytical problem solver with the ability to lead and interact effectively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Has the ability to negotiate at all levels to achieve win-win situations
- Ability to analyze a situation, define key objectives and recommend action plans
- High energy, charismatic, innovative and great sense of humor