Ogury is a global startup that was founded in 2014, and just recently entered the United States market (in 2016). Join Ogury because their solution is unparalleled in market and backed by a team of insanely passionate, bright and driven human beings. Ogury activates proprietary exclusive mobile data. No other player in the market has such an ultra-granular knowledge of the complete mobile user journey, including in-app activity plus web activity (omniscient data across both). Ogury gives businesses the tools to harness the power of mobile data. Simply put, they have audience behavioral data that no one else has. Their team of behavioral scientists, marketing gurus and product experts give you the fuel that, as a seller, you need to introduce new solutions with the utmost confidence.
With a sales toolkit designed to cover pre, post and close in a white glove manner, you’ll have the resources to succeed. You bring the grit, credibility and momentum and they will bring the rest. You’ll report to the Director of Sales, Central Lead, a rock-star sales pro known for her drive, expertise, integrity and proof in the pudding success.
Founded in 2014, this series B startup is backed by ACG, CoVent Partners, VenTech and idinvest partners. Jean Canzoneri and Thomas Pasquet (Co-Founders of Ogury), met in business school at a time when each of them had notable, individual success as entrepreneurs. First, Jean and Thomas created BeeAd, a leading video advertising platform in Europe. 3 years after launch, they sold it to Ebuzzing for over €25M. Next, they launched Ogury – founded to address the need for transparent, first-party mobile data on a global and granular scale.
Drive new revenue for the central region selling into agencies and brands direct. Leverage your ad-tech expertise and consultative sales acumen to expand Ogury’s mark in the U.S.
Is This You?
- You sell by showcasing the impact of your solution, with a strong technical acumen and positive persistence.
- You are poised and relentless with a high technical and emotional IQ.
- You consistently crush your sales quota (proven track record in ad-tech).
- Data junkie with the ability to look at granular insights while understanding the birds eye view.
- Experience creating sales strategies and deploying those strategies in new markets.
- Individual contributor who is collaborative and inquisitive in nature.
- Clients look to you as a mobile subject matter expert
- 5+ years of ad tech sales