Since 2015, STRIVR has been using VR to create immersive training solutions for professional athletes and Fortune 500 companies nationwide. Born out of Stanford University and the world-renowned Virtual Human Interaction Lab, STRIVR is backed by leaders who have been researching VR for more than a decade.
This venture-backed startup is changing the way people learn, prepare and maximize performance in the workplace. Companies like Walmart, Fidelity, NFL and United Rentals are partnering with STRIVR to deliver superior employee training and drive measurable performance results. From a talent perspective, STRIVR is best in class. Leaders across Business, Tech, Sports, Data, and VR work collaboratively to elevate their impact for clients and themselves. STRIVR exists to empower employees in reaching their full potential so it is no surprise that teamwork, grit, and passion runs through their veins.
We are looking for an experienced product manager who will lead the development of a new, exciting product that will empower companies to create immersive training experiences, without needing VR expertise. The ideal candidate has demonstrated the ability to learn new technologies, comparative solutions, and solve problems in novel ways.
Be responsible for the full product roadmap, guiding creation to iteration and every step along the way. Collaborate across almost every function as you manage the product full lifecycle in an agile, TDD environment. You will be expected to stay hands-on in the day to day of product development. Expect to work with engineers and design for product evolution, help formulate user stories and prioritize core features for the MVP, educate internal stakeholders on core client needs, protect the purpose and vision of the product with iterations that calibrate product for maximum customer impact.
Is This You?
- 5+ years of product management experience; Relevant experience in product design, analytics, and B2B2C SaaS is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information from multiple sources on the fly, and to make a decision under uncertainty is of paramount importance
- Demonstrated ability to create and evangelize your product/market hypothesis
- Lead the full product lifecycle: discovery, research, design, requirements definition development, launch, and iteration
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize among competing opportunities and articulate decisions and tradeoffs
- Demonstrated ability to lead diverse cross-functional teams through influence rather than direct authority is essential.
- Demonstrated hunger and desire to do what’s right
- A passion for great user experience, design, and creating a meaningful impact
- Excellent verbal and communication skills