Sr. Marketing Programs Manager
Over ten years ago, AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded to revolutionize the way businesses grow and compete. Today, their vertical based software serves over 20,000 property and legal businesses with easy-to-use, cloud-based solutions. AppFolio believes simpler is better, and that great, innovative products are key to a great business. With holistic offerings that address the needs of mobility, automation, enhanced user experience and insights, AppFolio can deliver robust solutions that grow with their clients. Join to be a part of a company known for integrity, innovation and technology that improves the way companies operate.
AppFolio was ranked as one of the 25 Highest Rated Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work and their President & CEO, Jason Randall has a consistent approval rating of 95% - 100% on Glassdoor. AppFolio is a technology company that cultivates a palpable culture of curiosity, collaboration and growth.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, their business is built for long-term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians. To learn more about AppFolio and their company values, check out their Muse Profile. The Muse.
The Sr. Marketing Programs Manager plans and executes prospecting strategy and programs for our target accounts in partnership with BDRs, Sales and Marketing leaders. They will leverage combined marketing and sales insights to create highly targeted marketing plans and sales playbooks as well as establish clearly defined success metrics to closely monitor performance and make adjustments to optimize. This role will employ a full funnel, multi-touch approach, integrating channels like account-based marketing, email, direct mail, digital advertising and web to engage target audiences and provide relevant messaging and compelling offers at each step of the buyer’s journey.
This role is located in Santa Barbara, CA and as a member of the marketing team works closely with Product, Creative Services, BDRs, and Sales to drive the execution and success of the marketing programs plan.
You Can Expect To:
- Develop a deep understanding of the target market, audiences, key messaging, competitive differentiation and product capabilities.
- Build comprehensive account-based marketing programs plan, orchestration playbooks & engagement strategies that crosses the digital-to-physical divide.
- Lead weekly planning and orchestration meetings to drive continued alignment across Sales, BDRs, Marketing Channel Leaders, and Product Marketing.
- Develop and maintain program plans, communicate plans and results, and secure marketing and cross-functional approval and support.
- Generate the quarterly ICP and target accounts lists in partnership with Product Development, Operations, BDRs, Sales & Marketing.
- Project manage list building, list segmentation and data quality efforts that align to account generation and programs outcomes.
- Facilitate the creation of product collateral and sales enablement tools (decks, social proof, talk tracks, emails) that leverage decision-maker/influencer insights to match messaging with top priority pain points/needs.
- Facilitate account planning and 1:1 prospecting strategy with BDRs, Sales, and Marketing.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target sub-segments; oversee a database to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve sales goals.
- Plan quarterly marketing mix.
- Be proactive in evaluating program performance, feed insights back into the team and adjust strategy as needed for optimal conversion rates and engagement.
- In partnership with the Events team coordinate pre and post event communication as well as event engagement strategy and presence.
Skills and Knowledge:
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years of experience in marketing, campaigns, communications, programs planning
- Strategic thinker
- Experience developing and leading account-based marketing strategies preferred
- Deep understanding of the market landscape
- Exceptional project management and written/oral communication skills, preferably with direct experience in B2B marketing
- Demonstrated experience in driving meaningful customer engagement through marketing strategies and tactics
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities with ease and composure while continuing to meet established deadlines
- Experience partnering with teams across departments to manage relationships with various partners and accomplish objectives
- Genuine enthusiasm