Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations
Over ten years ago, AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded to revolutionize the way businesses grow and compete. Today, their vertical based software serves over 20,000 property and legal businesses with easy-to-use, cloud-based solutions. AppFolio believes simpler is better, and that great, innovative products are key to a great business. With holistic offerings that address the needs of mobility, automation, enhanced user experience and insights, AppFolio can deliver robust solutions that grow with their clients. Join to be a part of a company known for integrity, innovation and technology that improves the way companies operate.
AppFolio was ranked as one of the 25 Highest Rated Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work and their President & CEO, Jason Randall has a consistent approval rating of 95% - 100% on Glassdoor. AppFolio is a technology company that cultivates a palpable culture of curiosity, collaboration and growth.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, their business is built for long-term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians. To learn more about AppFolio and their company values, check out their Muse Profile. The Muse.
The Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations acts as the primary data steward for Marketing, maintaining data quality, freshness and integrity so the right data is fed into marketing programs at the top of the funnel producing quality responders for sales, and well-constructed planning, analysis and reporting at every stage. This role also leads the strategy, development and optimization of all tools, technologies and processes used in Marketing as well as the measurement, governance and budgeting thereof.
You Can Expect To:
- Mentor younger team members
- Own the list acquisition and account generation strategy each quarter
- Work with internal experts to make data available for program outreach along the lifecycle and nurture system
- Verify the functionality, accuracy and efficiency of developed or enhanced reports and SQL modules
- Stay current with best practices in data attainment, management and customer support
- Oversee Data Hygiene and champion marketing technology stack
Skills and Knowledge:
- BS degree or equivalent experience in systems or databases
- 6+ years of SaaS data attainment, generation and management to power marketing and sales
- 3+ years of management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL, Access or other relational database technology
- Proven technical and analytical expertise when exploring and reporting the cause and effect of data sets
- An expert at writing comprehensive business reports
- Advanced knowledge of a Marketing Automation System, data model and integration with Salesforce as well as experience using BI/data warehouse tools