Senior Media Buyer
Ranked by Inc. Magazine as #3 fastest-growing financial services company in the U.S, Goldco is changing the way Americans protect their retirement accounts. IRAs and 401(k)s that are purely composed of stock are vulnerable to market volatility and inflation.
By diversifying retirement savings with Gold and precious metals, Goldco can offer a more stable approach to Americans that are saving for their future. Goldco is the number one Gold and Silver IRA provider in the Nation.
Goldco’s leadership works with integrity, care and a commitment to empower their employees.
Leverage your email media buying expertise to own all steps in the email advertising process (email marketing is a driving force for Goldco growth). You will be managing creative development, landing page optimization, and media buying/list development.
Manage Goldco’s robust media campaign strategies via media buys, publisher development and campaign performance evaluation. You’ll ensure target marketing metrics are met and align cross-platform media campaigns with sales goals. You’ll join a lean Marketing team with a leader respected for her best-in-class expertise while getting the chance to grow Goldco’s integrated media strategies as they proceed as the market leader.
Harness your expertise across email, programmatic, native, display and social for 360 programs that reach, engage and convert. Develop and maintain relationships with key media partners, and optimize purchased media though A/B testing, audience and demographic targeting, and landing page optimization.
You Can Expect To:
- Monitor campaigns daily while constantly optimizing to ensure daily profitability
- Utilize data and current market trends, identify and pursue highest-potential lead generation/ media buying opportunities
- Identify and develop new media partnerships
- Create monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and forecasting for Performance-based campaigns, with an emphasis on realistic projections, over-performance, and managing appropriate expectations
- Collaborate/coordinate with cross-functional teams including content, creative and development to craft new content for subject lines, email creative and landing pages
- Keep accurate, up-to-date data on the health of campaigns and report overall numbers daily with knowledge around specific tests and KPIs that illustrate your progress
- Design and run tests to optimize paid media campaigns, making recommendations as appropriate
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in digital media buying with a focus on programmatic + social, A/B testing, and integrating multiple channels (preferably in Financial Services)
- Experience with media planning, negotiation and performance analysis – you will need to be equally comfortable with crunching numbers as you are negotiating large-scale marketing budgets with agencies
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to multitask and prioritize, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- An understanding of current inbound marketing trends, techniques, and best practices
- A fundamental understanding of Google Analytics, AdWords, Tag Manager, Console and Trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with Salesforce, Hubspot, ClickFunnels, Unbounce, HasOffers is a plus
- Experience with Radio and TV media buying is a plus