Sr. Full Stack Engineer
Join a fully and self-funded stealth startup with a CEO / Founder who himself has a tech background and has worked at Unicorns. They pride themselves in understanding the value of paying market salaries in addition to granting equity in the company you’ll be helping to grow. You’d be doing this all remotely, provided you are authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for sponsorship and can productively set your workday within + or - 3 hours of PST
They are looking for a software engineer who wants to jump-in and build a product from the ground-floor alongside experienced entrepreneurs and software engineers. They're highly driven by the desire to create a company - not just a product - and as such, are looking for a new fully-contributing teammate, not just another body to crank out code.
3 things to know about the team
- The CEO / Founder was one of the first Software Engineers at a unicorn, has led teams at various companies including a FAANG co., and has helped build & grow various other startups. Retirement doesn't suit him, so he’ll be working alongside you to help build the whole company (not just siloed into a specific piece or microservice).
- It’s a very small, early-stage company. You’d be employee #4 or #5. That should both scare and excite you.
- The team is geo-distributed across the U.S. Where you choose to live/work is fine with us if it suits you.
You can expect to:
- Build product features all the way, from customer feedback to architecture planning to implementation
- Code Review backend & frontend tickets
- Help build the CI / CD pipeline & integration testing
Skills and Knowledge:
- Prior success being a self-driven software engineer who can collaborate well remotely
- They use React + Go so if you're strong in both then they’ll come knocking quickly. However, being strong at one of those languages & having a willingness to learn the other is quite alright too (e.g. strong React + having backend knowledge & wanting to learn Go is awesome too)
- Pluses are your experience:
- building a CI/CD pipeline including docker
- working with Postgres, redis, AWS
- writing architecture documentation