Senior Digital Account Manager
SuperAwesome’s technology is used by hundreds of brands and content-owners to safely engage with over 500M kids every month. SuperAwesome has pioneered the kidtech market: technology built specifically for the use of children or for engagement with children, with privacy at its very core.
SuperAwesome has reshaped the kids’ digital media landscape with their kid-safe tools and technology including AwesomeAds (the biggest kid-safe ad platform in the world), PopJam Connect (social content tools for U13 engagement) and Kids Web Services (kids/parent authentication). You can read more about SuperAwesome’s mission here.
The Financial Times ranks SuperAwesome as of the fastest growing technology startups in Europe (although they have offices in NYC, LA, Chicago and SF) and the fastest growing technology company with a UK headquarters (in London).
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for the happiness of SuperAwesome customers. You will project-manage and execute kid-safe brand engagement campaigns across the SuperAwesome Platform. To ensure a world-class experience for clients, you’ll take a consultative approach, providing strategic and tactical digital media advice. SuperAwesome is leading the charge in kidtech so you’ll spend a lot of time coaching our clients on how to engage and entertain kids, compliantly with US and EU law.
If you are detail-oriented, incredibly driven and organized, then this is the right role for you. You should be curious about technology and have a passion for helping this fast-growing company reach their full potential. You should want to embrace opportunities to learn and grow, through real ownership, responsibility and hands on mentorship from an experienced Senior Management team.
As a senior member of the team, you’ll need to have experience in executing strategic campaigns in digital media, leading process improvement, and working very successfully across different internal teams. You’ll also need to demonstrate that you can present to clients and that you have a commercial focus on how your campaigns help us manage our business. Building and maintaining relationships with our customers is an important part of your role too.
SuperAwesome wants you if you want to: move fast, have fun, and shape kidtech.
- Manage portfolio of clients/accounts - develop, maintain and expand positive relationships with existing agency / direct clients
- Generate repeat and incremental business, acting as point of contact for all live campaigns
- Ensure expertise, excellence and consistency in all aspects of campaign delivery. Examples of client delivery include: client management, briefing designers, creative and development, working with ad operation for performance optimization, and reporting
- Counsel clients; develop effective and creative campaign strategies with a clear understanding of client objectives, KPIs and targets
- Manage financial planning against campaigns, including campaign budget,resource management, reporting and forecasting
- Build great reports and case studies to showcase and share our expertise
- Proactively identify new initiatives and tools to increase client excellence with local and global teams
Skills and Knowledge:
- You’re a self-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to get things done without direct supervision and understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients
- You have an unstoppable ability to develop and maintain key relationships with clients - they should be your biggest fans!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’re insanely well-organized with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- You think logically, even under pressure, and come up with innovative solutions to problems
- You’re analytical and have a great head for numbers
- Passionate about self development and building a genuine career in digital media
- You enjoy the pressure of a high-growth startup environment
- Demonstrable experience with various ad servers and reporting platforms
- Min 4 years experience working in digital advertising. Ideally a mix of media agency and media technology companies